Buy Maternal-Child Nursing, 3e here! Reviews, information, product descriptions,
news, and opinions.
See full Baby Product Catalog
Browse more Baby Products here:
Maternal-Child Nursing, 3e
Studio SaundersLabel Saunders
|List Price: $127.00 |From: Saunders|
|You Save: $ (%)!|
| Offers New & Used Starting from $1.44 |
|Pages: 1680 |
Also Shop International: (Not all items available internationally)
Features:Used Book in Good Condition
Maternal-Child Nursing, 3e Editorial Review:
Engaging and easy to read, this concise textbook offers just the right level of maternity and pediatric nursing coverage. It provides a solid foundation in normal body function, then builds on that knowledge to help you understand how to modify nursing care when the unexpected arises. Clear writing and interactive learning tools (including video and animation) reinforce key concepts and encourage you to think critically and apply what you’ve learned.
Companion CD-ROM contains video clips, 3-D animations, illustrated skills, case studies with critical thinking questions, NCLEX® examination-style review questions, and an audio glossary complete with Spanish pronunciations. Evolve Student Resources Website offers up-to-date web links, video clips, resources for health care providers, review questions, and a variety of interactive exercises.
- Critical to Remember boxes highlight “need to know information for quick and easy access.
- Critical Thinking Exercises challenge you to apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to realistic clinical scenarios.
- Illustrated Procedure boxes provide clear, step-by-step instructions for performing key clinical nursing tasks.
- Nursing Care Plans in every clinical chapter help you learn to use the nursing process to develop individualized care for maternity and pediatric patients.
- Communications Cues provide practical verbal and nonverbal tips for communicating effectively with patients and families.
- Want to Know boxes offer helpful patient teaching guidelines.
- Photo Stories use engaging pictures to demonstrate the types of care nurses provide in a variety of clinical settings.
- Pathophysiology boxes in pediatric chapters provide illustrated overviews of common disorders.
- Integrated electronic features match icons in the text, so you can use print and electronic resources more effectively together.
- Using Research to Improve Practice boxes help you determine proper care to reinforce best practice.
- Spanish translations are included for phrases commonly encountered with maternity and pediatric patients.
- Improved design makes the text easier to read, and up-to-date photos ensure accuracy.
>> >>Books >>Subjects >>Health, Fitness & Dieting >>Women's Health >>Pregnancy & Childbirth