Buy Nuance Dragon Medical Practice, Edition 2 here! Reviews, information, product descriptions,
news, and opinions.
See full Baby Product Catalog
Browse more Baby Products here:
Nuance Dragon Medical Practice, Edition 2
Studio NuanceLabel Nuance
Also Shop International: (Not all items available internationally)
Features:20% more accurate than the previous version and - and over 60% more accurate than Dragon Professional 12 when used in clinical settings.Improves recognition response time significantlyNavigate and dictate inside EHR software: History of Present Illness, Review of Systems, and Assessment and Plan.Covers nearly 90 specialties and subspecialties.Accented speakers get higher out-of-the-box recognition with advanced adaptation techniques and accent-specific acoustic models.
Nuance Dragon Medical Practice, Edition 2 Editorial Review:
Nuance A709AX0020 Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 Speech Recognition Software; Dictate, Edit and Format in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook 2016; Support for Microsoft Windows 10 Key Features
- Dictate, edit and format in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook 2016
- Support for Microsoft Windows 10
- More accurate than ever. Over 20% more accurate than previous versions-and over 60% more accurate than non-medical Dragon
- Recognition speed. Dragon Medical Practice Edition improves recognition response time significantly
- EPR support. Navigate and dictate inside EPR software: History of Present Illness, Review of Symptoms, and Assessment and Plan
- Medical vocabularies. Includes vocabularies for over 90 medical specialty and subspecialties
- Regional accent support. Accented speakers get higher out-of-the-box recognition with advanced adaptation techniques and accent-specific acoustic models
- Hidden mode. Dictate anywhere in the EPR, eliminating navigation between EPR screens and the notes window
- Dragon Medical template library. Includes library of macros for standard notes and medical normals by body system
- Smart configuration. Automatically detects hardware resources. Its state-of-the-art technology takes advantage of advances in hardware and runs in multiple threads automatically when multi-core hardware is detected, for better recognition performance
- Recognition analytics. Automatically detects poor audio input and alerts the user, offering advice to remedy the situation and improve accuracy
- Flexible input. Use your iPhone or Android devices for speech input!
>> >>Software >>Categories >>Business & Office >>Voice Recognition